Sunday, June 3, 2012

Flippin' Tip #1

Flipped learning is all the rage in education today. I tried it last school year in three of my classes and thought it was awesome! I would like to share some things that I have learned as a part of this blog.

Tip #1: Not recommended for new teachers.
Now, before you get upset, let me explain. I think flipped learning is a wonderful thing but I cannot imagine trying it as a new teacher. When you begin teaching, you just want to survive. Flipped learning takes time to implement and plan for and it takes resources. Unfortunately, new teachers usually do not have the resource base. That being said, if you are a highly motivated new teacher that has experience finding resources or you have a great mentor that is willing to share, you just might give it a try.

No comments:

Post a Comment